Sunday, January 24, 2010

Msn Contacts Slut My EX Boyfriend Is Calling Me A Slut?

My EX boyfriend is calling me a slut? - msn contacts slut

Me and my boyfriend broke a few weeks ago. I still have no connection with him, but he has always spoken for the first time on MSN. Continuing the theme of a boy that I have few friends. Now a whore apparentley'm and rejects fell instantly in love with me.
Why is he? He knows me so well, I do not know how he could think that about me. I'm no fucking way. Please, please help.
Sounds silly, but it really does hurt. I'm so in love with him.
What is wrong with him? I am always polite to him, we can never be good to each other.

2 comments:

gothika said...

If this is your ex, why worry about what he said? And if I insult you or anything else rumor, and until it meets under the name mean nothing, I ignore him and not allow the use of that name to do bad loser. As a person to give more and better jobs, and ignore the name and why and how could you in love with a loser like this guy? Move on Get Over It, and you will find Somone who will guide you with respect and dignity, this is definitely not punk.

DiamondB said...

He tried to call you and apparently it worked!

Post a Comment