Saturday, January 30, 2010

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Product Key How Can I Get A Replacement Disc For Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Deluxe)?

How can I get a replacement disc for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Deluxe)? - microsoft flight simulator x deluxe product key

Hello. A few centuries ago I Flight Simulator X Deluxe, and I thought I could play again. I have the PC-DVD box with the label, but try Microsoft support to help me to get a new disk, you requested a product ID that is produced by something in the game menu, which obviously can not because I have the game disc in, and I have the activation key, including the number of the certificate of authenticity of things, it's just to get a replacement? If I can, I'll be in a position to a version that does not activate, or use trial-and-click it to download?

Thank you.

1 comment:

GS said...

The product key and activation codes are usually the product is being recorded, if available for download (I think) would try to use the procedure and obtain the password, if it works well, but we recommend in order to see if they are to buy on eBay or in a store and walk are available, although some were a pain disorder ** pave the way to do so in the long term.

Post a Comment