Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash Gentle For Sensitive Skin How About Garnier Fairness Face Wash And Also Its Fairness Cream....?

How about Garnier fairness face wash and also its fairness cream....? - is garnier light fairness face wash gentle for sensitive skin

I have light brown skin ..... I want to be fair .. I want to be really fair .... I use creams and justice fairever so beautiful and magnificent than 5 years ... have to lose but .... I feel ....... r I've heard really unnecessary Garnier Light Cream Wash is no equity in your face .... nm good idea with this ... Can someone to me in this guide ..........?? I want on the effectiveness of these products know ....?? Please .......... THANK U ALL .....

2 comments:

k_o_o_l_... said...

Hey ... Why do u think Brown is wrong?

sham_dis... said...

Garnier is a protective cream for dry skin and sun burns the skin
Applied twice daily
wash or rinse with tap water after washing the face with Garner
that GM freshness ur face

Post a Comment