Friday, January 8, 2010

Ireland Electrical Adapter Can I Bring Electrical Equipemt To Ireland On My Honeymoon And Be Able To Plug Them In?

Can I bring electrical equipemt to Ireland on my honeymoon and be able to plug them in? - ireland electrical adapter

I'm going to honeymoon in Ireland in October and have a camera, which must be paid and a video camera would have to be calculated. Instead of hundreds of dollars on batteries for a trip, you can use a adapter to connect my European-American male can be found on field trips and my articles can be downloaded to get my trip? I do not want to miss a single minute in the film / tape, so that there is a possibility, I hope I can my electronics in Ireland !!!!!!!!!!!!! free

3 comments:

Fstop11 said...

Yep. You have. I bought a few years ago and it works great! I think I have at Radio Shack. Having a place to connect to the U.S., then move to the other choice in a party that can plug into the output. I think it was 20-30 dollars, I mean.

cenfath2... said...

They come to America? If so, you probably need a transformer, and not just an adapter. Our voltage here is different, so that it can damage some devices without plugging.

mslilbop... said...

Try your local Radio Shack for the adjustment. or buy online (eBay)

Post a Comment