Thursday, January 28, 2010

Games About Pregancy What Ar The Chances Of Me Getting Sole Custody Of My Newborn When The Father&I Aren't Married But Had Voilence?

What ar the chances of me getting sole custody of my newborn when the father&I aren't married but had voilence? - games about pregancy

I take complete care of the baby. I know what I mean, what are you crying, and if something is wrong. It does not. He just wants the baby to stop mourning. We are violent towards others, but it was worse. I have pictures of the mark he left on me when I knock. I called the police on him from violence demostic. Her sister was also the police on him because, like the beating. So this is not something for the first time. But I have to retaliate to defend itself. I was also beaten, while the baby was here.He always win fights and arguments. You can not do everything alone. He does not know how to compromise or listen to someone else's version of history. Always the way or under any circumstances. We are not together, but always tries to control and said that the baby can not go to daycare, so I can finish my studies and I have to stay at home with the child and can not have a life, but may not. If you look at what the family members see their work, while the PS3. If you are the child to sit on a stool in front of the PS3, so that he can play. And when she cries, and she jumps to ignore what is wrong until it is done with his play. During pregancy, while he and his family, he denied his father was and refussed do something for me. And suddenly say, he is the father, because he is a cute baby. He also said that my house is finished, because it is a Victorian house has been restored to its historical age and because I have 2 children that were taken syblings disability, mental, and we have many animals, but are cared for and treated well will. In contrast to their pets. He also said that his house is better for a child because it has all new electronics, so that their parents are not many parents.

6 comments:

Cyclist 2300 said...

Get a lawyer ... say, the lawyer of his reports to the police .....

that much should help their case.


However, if they too violent ... The child can go to social services ... and placed in foster homes.

ladybug said...

Seek legal advice on this and be honest about everything that I see with them, what possibilities there are, I wish I could say more, but there are many legal problems in this area, I do.

ouragon said...

In almost all countries, a single mother has custody of a child without going to court. Google for your state.

ladyren said...

And this man who has chosen to be the sperm donor for an innocent child, why?

Legandiv... said...

You never have to share the child up, and only if the court finds views. Sorry for this event, but he has no complaints on file at the child, and 2 are not married. End of discussion.

Do you need legal advice and a good divorce lawyer will help you through this mess. School can wait until the courts deal with this issue. I walk away, where you live in the development of a trust as part of a postal and e-mail exchange to get a mailbox that no fixed beyond a computer and unlisted .. . Get all types of police records of a lawyer to prove that his violent, criminal, and do not allow the judge to the rights of access. Grandparents often have no rights not.

He threatened the child too often. Talk to your lawyer about all events, including dates, times, what is ignored and endanger the child. Then, if the lawyer thinks he is smart, make sure that all incidents to the police and obtain copies of all news and more applications and reports on its history, with or without... who was arrested for negligence and endangering the welfare of the minor ... but only if the lawyer thinks that it might help your cause. A lawyer might think it is better that nothing about him except the evidence of violence in violation of the law against the law and before the time of imprisonment, drug use, etc.. Alcohol, lack of jobs. Do painting a picture of your husband like a loser, a powder keg ready to go, and damage and child is.

However, getting the support of an application to the court.

essdogg said...

Chances are good: just keep in mind what he is doing is not healthy for the baby. Sounds like a shower, and courts. Go to your Department of Community Services for Families and let them the situation, know who can give free advice. get rid of this kind and find someone who is good for you and your beautiful baby!

Post a Comment