Friday, January 29, 2010

Duck Migration Reports Thinking About A Writing Career?

Thinking about a writing career? - duck migration reports

I am not yet in school, but I know it's time to think about my future.

I am a very good student, and I like to write. Fiction, above all, it is difficult to write interesting stories, if you try to explain the migration patterns of ducks or something.

My parents told me and my sister, if he is not in the Ivy League, we have to stay around our city. We live in a very smooth and quiet, and the next school in the vicinity is good, but not nearly as good as the Ivy League.

I wonder if people could give me a few times on the writing career as a journalist, writer of fiction, the writer magazine articles, etc.

Money is also important in this vision?

1 comment:

contentd... said...

This may not be a good idea if you feel the issues in a creative way trivial concern, but it is too non-fiction work there.

The online market in particular is growing and connects with a high potential, while the lobby bar is not set particularly high.

When you get to roll-up-your-sleeves hard work and willingness to do what customers and why, but lucrative and rewarding.

Post a Comment