Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Whatever Happened To Some Of The Soul Train Dancers Where Can Ex-cons Find Jobs?

Where can ex-cons find jobs? - whatever happened to some of the soul train dancers

There are many years Mistake, but the Americans are no specific jobs. Or, if there is no second chance in America? You want very badly at work, but no matter how many questions I have is never finished, it will be a call.

Someone please help me. No charges for murder or rape. In fact, the failure of the procedure, which has spent twenty-three.

I am an excellent high-tech devices, but I want a job that pays enough to take on the problems posed. I am willing to travel, unity, overtime, train, or something else.

I have no title, but I need a few quarters. I am a good soul, God-fearing and peace loving.

I would be willing to work on a farm, as I animals. Also not ruled out that work at the international level, etc., as in Iraq, Africa

1 comment:

daddyjoe... said...

There are many companies that would give him a chance if uu say who really many construction companies are looking hard workers are reliable and can go from point A to point B without return

Post a Comment