Friday, February 19, 2010

What 19 Inch Lcd Dvd Tv Screen Can Tilt Is It Possible To Use An HD LCD TV On My Computer For Everyday Use?

Is it possible to use an HD LCD TV on my computer for everyday use? - what 19 inch lcd dvd tv screen can tilt

Is it possible to use a high-definition LCD TV on my computer for daily use?

I think to use the purchase of a HD LCD for my computer as a monitor. Currently, there is a 17-inch LCD monitor connected to the PC and I've also connected my PC to my TV through the video card. I videos and play games on my PC to my TV, but I can surf the Internet and the documents on my TV, because it is too distorted. What I know is that the high-definition LCD TV has the same problems as my TV, or will I be able to view documents and surf the Web-to-High-Definition TV LCD screen without distortion ?

These are the specifications for high-definition LCD TV, I buy test:
Specifications
Sharp 19 "LCD HDTV
Video
Screen Size (Diagonal)
19 "
DisplayType
HDTV
The flat-panel technology LCD flat panel
Tuner
NTSC / ATSC / QAM
Widescreen Yes
Comb Filter
Digital 3D
Maximum angle
Not available
Resolution
720p (1366 x 768)
Picture in Picture
No
Contrast Ratio
400:1
Audio
Audio type MTS Stereo with SAP
Inputs and outputs
Component video inputs
1
S-Video
1
Composite Inputs
1
RF inputs
1
DVI (Digital Video Interface)
0
HDMI inputs
1
PC compatible Yes
Convenience
Distance yes
Wall mount Yes, fixed
Make no wall mount
DVD player not included
Features
UPC 074000370579
Manufacturers# 039; s Number LC 19SK24U
Weight
Height 12.5 cm
Width 18.1 cm
Depth of 1.9 cm
Weight: 9 kg.

1 comment:

David V said...

Depends. If your video card only has VGA and S-video, then yes, it would be the LCD TV so bad. If you go DVI graphics card, then you should. You can buy a DVI to HDMI on newegg.com for ~ $ 5, which I use. It is not clear how a standard monitor, but it is much better than standard definition television.

But if you connect via S-video, will be back better than television today. This could be a little hard to read is really small, but you can always raise your default font size, or press Ctrl while dragging the mouse, making the text size.

Post a Comment