Monday, February 1, 2010

What Does Uterine Cancer Look Like Gynae Tests Have All Been Negative, Why Do I Have Grade 1 (a) Cancer In The Lining Of The Uterus?

Gynae tests have all been negative, why do I have grade 1 (a) cancer in the lining of the uterus? - what does uterine cancer look like

all tests were negative, but histological examination and biopsy revealed that the cells had low-grade cancer in the uterine lining. on hormone replacement therapy must have been a factor, as I have the conditions, hormones, hypothyroidism, benign tumors attached to the chest, seem to have cancer of the uterus. have on the search for peace, a hysterectomy and Hopfully someone can me some information about hormones and their association with cervical cancer. please no stupid answers

3 comments:

angiem said...

Hello dear, I have a hysterectomy 2 years. and the first one. A hysterectomy is a big operation, I was very afraid of everything. I woke up later, is really deep sleep, enough to feel anything, I think these things are common fears, I went to sleep, I felt nothing, and I'm still here to say it's tail. . really was not as bad as I expected, I was out of bed and go to the bathroom the next day, he is uncomfortable, but bearable. There were also two pieces of mastopathy before taking HRT, to address the symptoms of menopause, I experienced after hysterectomy were terrible night sweats, hot flashes every bone in his body seemed to have trouble I have a fortune Holland & Barrett, and because of my background take packet that have refused to HRT, but love was in a terrible state at the end of hormone implants had been installed by my doctor, fantasy oh boy was a new wife for 12 months, I thought, well, I have my skin a healthy glow had, then .. I found another lump in her breast last year just before Christmas, my thoughts went into panicSo I went to the hospital for breast cancer, mammography and biopsy had explorations, which was terrible, luckily everything went well, another benign tumor, so instead of the hormonal implant again, [it will be in April], I went to Holland & Barrett s isoflavins leave me, are a type of natural hormone, and my doctor recommended, because even in the OC. Luv you do not worry, your hysterectomy, you're right, I believe, the choice has to be individualized hormone replacement therapy many advantages, I think, are just lucky with bosses, good luck xx

HAYLESTO... said...

My mother had a radical hysterectomy 12 years ago and is fit. Good luck with the right attitude and a. missions in the secure grip. Do not forget your spray sterilization of hand but will not go with this and that. Good luck x

RX8 MATE said...

This is not the place to get a definitive answer, talk to your doctor or clinic and women.

Post a Comment