Tuesday, February 9, 2010

33 Weeks Bad Pelvic Pain 33 Wks And 3 Days, Really Bad Pelvic Pain And Back Ache, Low Abdominal?? Any Advice?

33 wks and 3 days, really bad pelvic pain and back ache, low abdominal?? any advice? - 33 weeks bad pelvic pain

I am 33 weeks and 3 days with my first pregnancy, a bad last night just before bedtime pain in the abdomen, pelvis and spine, which lasted about an hour probly 1 a.m. to 1 p.m. / 2 .. I was not sure whether the contractions of the work .. BK, I stand up and walk around and try to go to the toilet wouldnt all disappear .. then I feel asleep and woke up an hour later with the same ... I feel very tired and now have a very bad back and I feel like my stomach is always tight. I'm also good with watery, fluid loss may, it is quite agree, every day for the last 2 weeks.

If someone does not, what happens? Does this mean that labor is near.? A little bit of hope that, yes, I began to have pain ..

Please respond. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment