Thursday, February 18, 2010

What To Wear With A Navy Shirt Dress Im Wearing A Navy Dress To A Wedding. My Hubby Is Wearing A Black Suit. Should He Wear A Cream Or White Shirt?

Im wearing a navy dress to a wedding. My hubby is wearing a black suit. Should he wear a cream or white shirt? - what to wear with a navy shirt dress

My SIS is his marriage (renewal of vows have) / 25 Ann. I think, a very dark navy blue gown. My husband has a black suit and wore a tie with navy blue and silver in them. Should I point the cream-colored shirt or white? what would be the best for my dress?

3 comments:

ana said...

It really depends, to which aspect we go. Cream color scheme would be a very rich, a nd it would be better in a dress a simple, classic cut or something reminiscent of a Victorian dress. White, however, make it look clean, crisp and fresh and look better with a modern cut dress. even though the two jobs, I would say white, because if the money in the tie, which might conflict with the cream.

maddie said...

and cream, to match the blue dress very well, but would look better, white with his black suit, but he wore the blue tie to go to the cream, of course :-) plays

Wonders said...

CREAM OF INSURANCE =]

my
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment