Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Burtons Shaun White Small Snowboard Buying A BURTON Snowboard? Anyone Tried It Out?

Buying a BURTON snowboard? anyone tried it out? - burtons shaun white small snowboard

I think the purchase of the Burton Shaun White Snowboarding. the size of my house is ten, you probably could get a new one, if ... this is normal, no snowboard boots and my feet are about 25.5 cm? and I am 166 cm and about 110 lbs. I buy the Burton Shaun White Girl) is 143 cm high and 24 cm wide (240 mm), but I think it may be too small, but the smallest of adults increases to 152 cm and 24 2 inch (242 mm, do you think I should get? Size of the Board should receive (in 14)

2 comments:

Mel said...

143 is too small. I drive a 148 and am 5'6 (168 cm)
Also, the factor that is growing still. If your shell does the money Shaun White Snowboarding, you get the card now, because all leave entitlements to develop next season and not at ease.

Walt B said...

To burton.com and find the card you want. once its board appears, click on the function of comparing specifications on board.
give you all information about the board, including the areas of ideal weight.

Note that you are 14, and is likely to increase during the summer. Failure to make money and want to come a few years after its board to spend more time.

Post a Comment