Sunday, February 14, 2010

Do I Need A Licence To Sell Chutneys At Car Boot Selling Food Containing Alcohol (in UK)?

Selling food containing alcohol (in UK)? - do i need a licence to sell chutneys at car boot

Hello everyone, I just started a small business manufacturing and sales of hot sauces, jams, pickled products, etc. Some of my products that contain alcohol (vodka, strawberries, pears in mulled wine, etc.) - Is Who knows if it is any license to sell them, it is necessary or cos he is in food?
I would be selling at home shows, craft fairs, etc.
I contacted Trading Standards and they gave me the number of my community - was hoping someone could answer me before I call them on Monday!
Thanks in advance ..

4 comments:

Im_Liver... said...

I think so, because if you do not have a license to the general public because they sell, which is a liability is required in more than one license, for provisions, and again for the same reasons, and could the fact that there is a law which finds that people must be aged 16 years to buy something. So, there is no minimum age, which means that you are applying for a license!

elliott said...

Yes, I am sure you need a license and you must take your personal farewell WELL --

http://www.culture.gov.uk/what_we_do/Alc ...

♥Jess4Mark Furze♥ImCurious♥ said...

not here in Aus and

skorp said...

best way is just the call to

Post a Comment