Thursday, December 24, 2009

Things To Say In A Graduation Card Creative Graduation Card Ideas?

Creative Graduation Card Ideas? - things to say in a graduation card

Okay, I'm using the account for my sister cuz I have a ... I'm in the 7th Class and my school we have these things as "Families for Peace:" I know that sounds strange, but it's really cool. Neways thus the highest grade level in my school is 8 Families come to bring peace. At the end of the year we say a little graduation ceremony of the eighth year. The 7th, brings peace to the family and the family has a card for them. That's where I need help. I want to do any children Sumthin others, I would like an idea, my Creative Fun eighth graders love. She is the most beautiful in the world, and I want the group to prove that it is very appreciated. So, you have any suggestions? (Please do not say things like: Acronym List, or their qualifications. I thought about it)

No comments:

Post a Comment