Saturday, December 12, 2009

Marture Please Please Help. Answer Marture People!!?

Please please help. Answer marture people!!? - marture

In the 15 years old and live in New York and will move soon to live with a friend, and Georgia, so I certainly hope so. My parents took the time to think and decided that it is ok here, because I am totally unhappy. But the school here, said that friends will be from my mother, my guardian angel. Now let me clarify a little. In the living room with my boyfriend for three months, then my parents bought a house, but said only three months out of school for my mother to court and legal documents, from which more sighns Goalkeeper my friends and go mother. Of course, my parents will not do, and when she said he was very angry and still am, because this week my last week and I would not have lived here, and a true friend over a year. Im so tierd of being alone and just really go home and that's the only thing that is stupid in the way of this school. Please, there are still I was able to an agreement with the school or some sort of agreement do we do? I9; have seen depprsession Delt for about a year, and things I now regret doing and I let my parents once even gave me some hope that I can go. I was so happy during the last few months and then this happens and the total horizontal bar. Help please!

She answers not, if there is anything I say I need help or instant message to young people. If you do not answer my questions, ask not worry. I'm tired of games. Only pleaseeee help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment