Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gout More Condition Symptoms Gout Or Not, That Is The Question?

Gout or Not, that is the Question? - gout more condition symptoms

A week ago, I suddenly felt a terrible pain in my big toe of his left foot. The pain was almost unbearable and I felt as if she struck. I walked barefoot on the rocks at the weekend and asked me if I had lost my toe? Two days later limped (literally) to the doctor for help. A colleague had suggested that the decline - so I looked on Google and decided immediately, because my symptoms were, with one exception, my feet and my fingers are red and swollen, consistent and seemed in good condition can.

The doctor examined her foot / feet and said he did not know that gout, but a stone or a similar injury. I leave with a prescription anti-inflammatory tablets, keep the pain down.

BUT .... A week later I began to wonder whether the diagnosis was correct? My finger is still pain, and I do not dare forget to take medication, or just knowing me. How long to continue the pain of gout? How long does the pain stone blow?

Would no doubt, I go to the doctor, if not more in a week ...... tMeanwhile, someone has advice or thoughts about my condition?

Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment