Friday, December 25, 2009

Dc Property Management What Are Best Practices In Residential & Commercial Property Management?

What are best practices in residential & commercial property management? - dc property management

For my proposed business schools, I would like to create a workflow best practices for the property in DC / MD / VA for commercial and residential properties. These include measures such as:
Others with a customer who is / will be a landowner and
b. where a customer who is / are a tenant of a property.

Trade organizations have contacted (BOMA, Irem and NARPM) have (none of these documents or not) with a student share. I do not know anyone in the industry for what it can not query a company as much as I want.

Can you help me?
Do you have a site where do I look?
They work in a property management and are willing to take a few minutes for a phone interview?
Have a suggestion I could talk?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment