Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Video Projectors More Than Meets The Eye What Kind Of LCD Home Projector Can I Find With These Specs?

What kind of LCD home projector can I find with these specs? - new video projectors more than meets the eye

I am looking for what is: Composite video input, audio output, RCA input, laptop / entry of a computer (Mac preferred), 1024 manual 1:1.6 zoom x 728 minimum resolution, and 4:3, 16: 9, and perhaps even 5:4. I'm looking for these things at $ 600. I have come some very close, and I'm curious whether someone is a viewer who wants to meet all the specifications I know. If all that the projector is recommended for the same price range with similar specifications? Must be at least one audio output, RCA, or equivalent, and composite video (or whatever the video to a computer) I am sure he will be called. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment